career change

13 Dec 2012 - 10:28am
3 years ago
6 replies

Switching from Industrial to Interaction Design

Hi All

I'm a newbie hereI.. I'm an Industrial Designer with a Masters degree in Industrial Design and 4-5 years of wok experience. For the past 2 years, I have been working on Packaging and Graphics design.. I have done a little bit of everything..

I have been thinking about switching to Interaction design.... But I think I am confused as where to start?? Should I be going for a formal Masters Degree in Interaction Design/ HCI.. opt for Certifications or Online Courses ?

Syndicate content Get the feed