Discussion Archive

18 Jan 2011 - 8:56pm
Josh Damon Williams

Interaction11 registration giveaway, courtesy of Microsoft

Hello IxDA,

Interaction11 Gold Sponsor Microsoft is giving away three passes to the sold-out conference! For a chance to win visit http://tinyurl.com/microsoft-ixd11 Entry deadline is 12:00 noon U.S. Eastern Time on Friday, January 21. Microsoft will choose three names from among their favorite responses and winners will be announced on Friday by 6:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time.

Good luck!

Josh Damon Williams
Co-marketing chair for Interaction11
@joshdamon
@ixdconf

29 Sep 2010 - 11:28pm
4 years ago
1 reply
eliannaj

Re: [IxDA] Master of Arts OR Master of Science

I could not agree with you more re do what you want, do what you are good at plus learn to market yourself. No one else can or will do it with the same passion.

14 Mar 2012 - 8:55am
foleysarah

Bentley Human Factors in Information Design.

I am wondering what the reputation of bentley's HFID program is- I can't find anything online about it outside of the schools website.

5 Nov 2003 - 10:22am
Dave Malouf

UK UPA Salary Survey

Thought people might be interested in this.

18 Nov 2010 - 9:21am
3 years ago
1 reply
David Hirshfield

RE: [IxDA] Should I stay or should I go?

In a situation where an employee that announces their intent to leave A, then remains because they were offered terms that matched or exceeded their offer from B, two interpersonal outcomes are typical. In the first, A's management views the employee as a more valuable individual. Apart from the increased money, the individual feels more appreciated and everyone is happy. Unfortunately, it's been my experience that more typically A's management feel cornered into matching B's offer; and from that point on no longer completely trust the employee.

24 Feb 2009 - 10:55am
3 years ago
3 replies
Terms:
Maurice

25 Jun 2011 - 1:32pm
2 years ago
1 reply
jstanford
2 Jun 2010 - 9:04pm
4 years ago
1 reply
Kimberley Rivero

Re: [IxDA] Re: [IxDA] Hotel Home Page Sneak peek

Hey Iaax - How's it going man? I have to agree with abhishekbhor. I think the old version has more personality and has a "signature look" which is important for hotel branding, while the new one is much more usable, more corporate and ultimately a little boring. I would stick with the new layout but add some spice, give the background a pattern, make more use of color, give people something to remember.

And if you want my full opinion you've got my number.

Best, Kim

8 May 2013 - 8:49am
1 year ago
1 reply
Brenda Sanderson

The Power of 10 :: Seed the next 10 years of IxDA

Since 2003, IxDA member support has been at the core of our exponential growth and development as a global organization. From the very first email discussion list to formalizing the organization's mission, operations, and governance, to local groups around the world, to programs and platforms where our community can meet and share ideas to advance the discipline of interaction design...YOU are the members who come together as a vibrant community in support of our goals.

17 Feb 2008 - 10:36am
Laurie Lamar

EVENT, PLUG: Denver CO, Feb 21: Whirlwind Tour of a UXD Methodology, STC RMC Presentation

Hello all,

This message is for all the IxDA folks near
Denver, Colorado, USA.