of the posters here seem to be searching for references, short cuts
to expertise and experience, and general good insight. - Mark Schraad

A quick guide to readings

I have spent a great deal of time reading in the last few years. Much
of it wasted. It occurs to me that there are some patterns observed
that may be worth sharing.

3 Feb 2010 - 3:46pm
Larry Marturano

[JOB] Interaction Designers & User Researchers, InContext Design - Chicago and Boston

InContext Design is looking for Interaction Designers and Work Practice Designers (User Researchers) to be based in Concord, MA and Chicago, IL. They will work in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams on a wide variety of client projects representing different user activities and technology platforms.

23 Jun 2006 - 2:31pm
gretchen anderson

Looking for some research

I¹m looking for usability studies done on devices with ³softkeys² (a la
mobile phones) and their acceptance/performance among users. I¹d appreciate
any references you send my way.

Thanks, Gretchen

Gretchen Anderson
Senior Design Analyst

frog design inc.
420 Bryant St.

21 Nov 2011 - 4:34pm
Carolyn Chandler

[IxDA] 12 Week Web Design Course - Chicago

Hi all,

I wanted to let folks know about a new course in Web Design in Chicago through Code Academy. This is a 12 week, intensive course that will cover design research, the basics of business and user modeling, iterative conceptual design and detailed design using a variety of tools including prototyping via HTML/CSS. The program starts January 9th and is held in person in Chicago.

Design classes will be held in the afternoon; there are development classes held in the morning, and we're structuring the program to allow for plenty of interaction between students of both.

7 Jul 2011 - 8:42am
+1
IxDA Board of D...

Announcing the call for proposals to host Interaction|13 in North America

Posted on behalf of Suzanne EL-Moursi, Chair of Interaction|13:

I am pleased to formally open the Call for Proposals for North American cities interested in hosting the Interaction|13 conference - the annual conference of the Interaction Design Association (IxDA) - to be held in February 2013.

13 Aug 2010 - 9:08am
hassan.schroede...

Re: [IxDA] Re: [IxDA] Font sizers

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM, hnarsana wrote: > On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Scott Noblit [1]> wrote: > >> I've been looking at redesigning some asset level pages (articles, etc) >> lately. Currently on these articles we have a font size option (small, >> medium and large).

16 Jun 2010 - 3:26am
Hendrik Sommerfeldt

[EVENT] BADA DevCon in Frankfurt/Germany june 25th 2010

In case you havent heard: Samsung Germany organizes an exclusve developer conference in Frankfurt/Germany on June 25th. The event is happening at the world famous cocoon club (http://www.cocoonclub.net). Platform innovators from the Samsung mobile innovation centers in London and Seoul will speak and give insight into the new platform and the ecosystem they plan to build around it. Tickets are full sponsored (aka free). Get more info and registration (in German only) at http://www.samsungdeveloperday.de.

15 Jun 2008 - 7:00am
vlad

rss reader interaction

A warm hello to all!

I need to design a rss aggregator for a news website.