ADOBE IS HIRING MID AND SENIOR LEVEL ONLINE MARKETERS
WHAT WE DO:
• The world’s top online companies hire us to improve their bottom lines.
• We create new versions of their sites based on analytics, business goals and best practices.
• We then test those new versions against their current sites to measure the business impact.
Sounds pretty fun, doesn’t it?
WHY THIS JOB ROCKS:
• Your work will have a measurable impact on the world’s top companies. Your ideas will get tested. You will make a difference.
• Adobe has great benefits (401K, health insurance, stock options, commuter reimbursement, etc.).
• We are fun to work with, and our group is growing like crazy = growth opportunities for you.
Okay, so who are we looking for?
• You LOVE the web.
• You love marketing because you like building delightful customer experiences.
• You want to work improving the world's largest and most interesting businesses.
• You want to work at the intersection of marketing, data analysis, technology and design.
YOU MUST HAVE 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH EACH OF THESE BULLETS:
• Working in online marketing, user experience, and/or user interface design.
• Creating wireframes and/or managing design comp creation.
• Strong presentation building skills (PowerPoint and/or Keynote).
• Web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, and/or CoreMetrics, etc.).
• Experience working with client-side code (HTML, CSS, etc.).
MORE ABOUT THE JOB:
• This is a full-time position located either in New York City or San Francisco (you choose!).
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Email your resume in PDF format with the Subject Line of “Online Marketing Position” to Michael Krypel <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Add information about a job opportunity that supports IxDA's mission to improve people's experiences with technology.
Post a job