Treasury Services Client Access (TSCA) provides clients worldwide with access to the firm's treasury management transaction and information services, through Internet, PC Workstation, and direct data transmission channels. The organization has end-to-end responsibility for these channels, including sales support, client experience, product management, User Acceptance Testing, program delivery and some back-office systems. TSCA is comprised of approximately 500 professionals globally, with hub locations in New York, Chicago, Tampa, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The Administration Center Program is a multi-year effort to redesign and redeploy the entire user administration and entitlements infrastructure for J.P. Morgan ACCESS, one of the world's leading Cash Management Portals.
The TSCA Client ExperienceTeam is responsible for the User Interface Design of all client-facing product interfaces/GUIs, client research and testing, prototyping and front-end coding, content & user documentation, and the quality of the overall client experience across all touch points. The User Interface Development Lead manages a group of UI Developers and works with the UI Designers to interpret business requirements and the TS UI Standards to deliver the highest quality User Interface deliverables on a given Client Access product development program.
The UI Dev Lead collaborates with the CE Delivery Lead and UI Design Lead to manage and prioritize the full set of prototype and front end code deliverables for the Admin Center team. The UI Dev lead will be accountable for the quality of the prototypes, sales demos, and front end code components developed for the Admin Center Program.
The UI Dev Lead role is a Vice President role, reporting directly to the Administration Center CE Delivery Lead, and will oversee a team of up to 3 staff and/or contract User Interface Developers across several locations.
People Management (20%)
· Manage a small team of UI Developers including, but not limited to;
· Ability to lead and mentor; setting clear expectations and define accountability for each developer
· Work with the CE Delivery Lead and UI Lead to prioritize deliverables, set schedules and understand dependencies
Business Partnership (10%)
· Establish strong working relationships with Business and Technology team members; communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels.
· Expert HTML skills, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks
· Strong proficiency with wide range of graphics/web/multimedia applications
· User Interface Design & Development Experience (especially in an enterprise application development environment)
· PHP experience
· Self-managing; ability to define tasks, effectively manage workstreams/workloads, deliver in a timely manner
· Detail oriented, strong problem solving skills and willingness to continually learn
· Strong understanding of database technologies, technical architecture and content management systems
· In-depth knowledge of user/customer-centered design and development approaches
· Expert Knowledge of Web 2.0 Standards, ActiveSite Compiler, Jquery, and Dojo
· In-depth knowledge of Internet, Internet Technologies, web development, production and UI issues
Post a Job
Add information about a job opportunity that supports IxDA's mission to improve people's experiences with technology.