Building on 80 years of design heritage, Teague Product Studio has
assembled an inspiring team of product design experts from around the
world. We specialize in designing aspirational products for
design-conscious global brands, such as Samsung, HP, Nike and Microsoft.
Our process relies on the collaboration of exceptionally talented
individuals within integrated teams to create products that offer
functional benefits and emotional resonance to their target audience.
TEAGUE's Product Studio is looking for an interaction designer with 4-7
years experience, who is driven by the desire to work as a team player,
shows a talent for creating unique, yet relevant, design solutions, and
is committed to our client's success.
As a member of TEAGUE's interaction design team, you will be expected
* Conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires
of your target audience
* Develop scenarios and storyboards to communicate design concepts to
team members and clients
* Design, build, and test interactive prototypes to iterate and evolve
your design concepts
* Deliver detailed information architecture, interaction and visual
design specifications to the client
* Manage design process, project schedule, and client relationships
* Contribute to an evolving design culture and process at TEAGUE
Before you apply, ensure that you:
* Have 4 or more years of interaction design experience, including
significant non-Web design work (desktop software design experience is a
* Are experienced in designing both hardware and software user
interfaces (mobile device interaction design experience is a plus).
* Have the visual design skills to produce professiona-quality
interaction design concepts and specifications. You need not be a
graphic designer per se, but the quality of the design of your
deliverables must be commensurate with the high calibre of the content.
* Have a BA/BS in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design,
Computer-related Design, HCI, Human Factors, or closely-related field
(masters degree is a plus).
* Are an expert in the major graphics tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, and
Visio/Omnigraffle) and at least one prototyping tool (Director or
* Are a team player and possess strong project management and
We should get to know each other if you:
* Are fascinated by the design opportunities that arise at the
intersection of physical and digital worlds.
* Live for cross-disciplinary user-centered design, but laugh at the
* Obsess about generating design solutions that offer both functional
and emotional benefits.
* Admire the work of Charles & Ray Eames, Doug Engelbart, and Richard
* See design as both a cultural and strategic activity.
Free agents with both consulting and corporate backgrounds are highly
Please send your cover letter, resume and 3-4 work samples (or links)
to: Drew Bamford, dbamford at teague.com