Job: Front End Web Designer / Developer - Baton Rouge, LA - Full Time
26 Jul 2006 - 11:44am
Del Castillo, Kent
Front End Web Designer / Developer
* Baton Rouge, LA
* Create functional goal-directed web designs (not graphical)
based on defined requirements.
* Work with a Graphic Designer to apply graphics to the functional
* Promote comprehensive knowledge of usability and interaction
design concepts and apply to projects.
* Maintain a strong understanding of the latest
* Enforce website accessibility, search engine optimization, and
* Experience with 3 of the following: User Experience Design,
Prototyping, Information Architecture, and Usability
* Candidate must have 3+ years of professional experience
developing Web-based applications and websites.
* Must have good listening skills and the ability to turn critical
customer needs into usable application interfaces.
* Must have extensive knowledge of cross browser compatibilities
* Familiarity with AJAX, JSP, Java, PHP, ASP.Net and XML a plus.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.