I have an immediate opening for a UI designer to assist us in high
profile, cross product initiative to create a consistent user experience
for our customers. This initiative involves creating common UI "design
patterns" and helping to create a style guide that will be used by
numerous product development teams.
Candidates must have experience:
* Leading meetings and working with cross functional teams (many
stakeholders are remote)
* Gathering requirements, negotiating, and building consensus
* Collaborating with graphic designers to design (Photoshop)
mockups of interfaces for complex Web applications
* Writing highly detailed style guides that convey the look/feel
and behavior of an interface to development teams
Preferred candidates will:
* Be familiar with Internationalization and Accessibility issues
* Have an understanding of technology limitations (particularly
* Have previous experience establishing and communicating UI
Applicants must be able to work 40 hours a week, and be on-site most
days of the week. The contract will be for 2-3 months, but there is
opportunity for extension or full time status.
Please send your resume (along with sample style guides/specifications
and/or mockup samples) and hourly rate to hocko at avaya.com.