This is a growing department in a rapidly (quickly becoming agile) changing business model.
Top 5 Reasons to Apply for this Position
1) Your work would be exposed to millions of people on a daily basis.
2) You would work for a major online-design innovator with a long history in usable designs.
3) You thrive in a creative environment which encourages & supports experimentation.
4) You enjoy working on a variety of projects ranging from a small scale interactive builds to a large-scale, full site builds
5) You enjoy brainstorming, storyboarding and you enjoy collaborating with your creative peers.
? You must be a user advocate
? You have 5+ years experience in either UI Design, IA Design, GUI Design, Interaction Design, Interaction or Experience Architecture.
? Online portfolio which demonstrates strong interactive design skills, with a focus on consumer facing applications & Web sites.
? Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, & Visio or Omnigraffle.
? Proficiency designing for both the PC & Macintosh operating systems.
? A comprehensive understanding of interface design
? Must play well with others.
? Experience with mobile device displays
? eCommerce related work experience
? Working knowledge of various business model & usage/performance modeling metrics.
? Quick turnaround storyboarding & concepting skills
? Proven leadership within the UI community
? Proven experience influencing business model or performance/usage model development for the benefit of the user experience.
If interested, please let me know and I will put you in contact with the right person.