The company is looking for a creative and talented User Interface expert to
manage their total user experience program and deliverables for the
company's innovative product line. Define the user model and user interface
for new and existing enterprise level commercial product suite.
* Lead the planning and design of the user interaction models and
interfaces for new and existing Company products.
* Produce high level deliverables (e.g. storyboards, mockups and
prototypes) to effectively communicate design interaction and concepts.
* Research and analyze the usability of new and existing products to
make market-driven recommendations for changes and enhancements.
* Consult with all stakeholders on user experience input and issues
throughout the entire product life-cycle.
* Produce detailed style guides and detailed design specifications to
provide tangible guidance to product development teams.
* Solid academic background in HCI or related field (BS or MS in
Computer Science a plus).
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience in interface design
* Demonstrated experience designing interfaces for complex enterprise
* Solid knowledge of UI/UX best practices and methodologies
* Intermediate experience with HTML and Photoshop
* Understanding of AJAX and presentation layer technologies a plus
* Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
Salary and Benefits
* $90,000 - $100,000
* 3 weeks vacation
* Stock options, 401(k), variety of medical plans, and more
To Apply Directly
If you feel you are qualified and you are interested, please forward your
resume in an MS Word.doc format to kroxas at NSAsearch.com
<mailto:Software at NSAsearch.com> . Enter the posting number MRM183 followed
by your NAME in the Subject line.