Develop and maintain all multi-media (print, online, web) system
documentation and policies and procedures. Manage projects and originate
concepts for procedures and reference materials. Perform all duties in
accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal
* Write, edit, and format company policies and procedures and system
* Edit and maintain company underwriting guidelines.
* Edit and maintain company federal and state lending guidelines in
conjunction with compliance and Legal department.
* Maintain a history of all changes through change control process and
document versioning methodology.
* Write, edit, and format intranet content.
* Gather, coordinate and maintain all intranet content suggestions and
* Ensure intranet content integrity, message consistency, and
adherence to the corporate vision.
* Create, produce and coordinate the distribution internal and
* Interface with technical staff, end-users and management to document
operational processes, system modifications, reference materials,
* Manage project workloads, schedules, scope and deadlines to
eliminate constraints and ensure that company and project needs are met.
* Obtain working knowledge of business applications to effectively
* Obtain required approvals for document distribution.
* Ensure that all information is accurate and communicated within all
specified timeframes and to the appropriate audience.
* Provide executive management and department co-workers with
editorial support, including editing, proofreading, and memo writing.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree in English or related field
* Minimum 7 years experience as a technical writer
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to conduct effective informational interviews by
constructively listening and interpreting user needs
* Ability to schedule, track and report on all aspects of a
* The ability to work as part of a team or independently
* Deadline oriented and self motivated
* Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage
several projects simultaneously
* Extensive knowledge of a variety of documentation tools
* Ability to quickly learn new applications/systems
* Permanent Placement
* Subject matter experts of Mortgage loan origination and business
* Experience in the mortgage industry or related field preferred
* RoboHTML and Robo Help, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and
Publisher, DreamWeaver, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Shop,
Lotus Notes, Other publishing software as needed
If you are interested and believe you are qualified please forward your
email in an MS Word.doc format to kroxas at nsasearch.com
<mailto:Software at NSAsearch.com> . On the Subject line, please insert the
posting number KKR001 followed by your name.