JOB: Content Strategist- OgilvyInteractive, NY--Full Time Contract and Employee
25 Sep 2006 - 9:46am
We are seeking seasoned Content Strategists to work on short and
long-term freelance projects for Ogilvy Interactive's top clients.
If you have several years experience in interactive marketing, and
many of the skills and abilities listed below, we'd like to hear from
Education and Experience:
Education: B.A or B.S
Content Strategy Experience: 5 years
Interactive marketing experience: 5 years
Client-facing role with the following responsibilities:
• Competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content breadth,
organization and presentation.
• Creating development plans for web content; recommending content
types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals,
identifying content gaps
• Presenting content strategy deliverables to clients
• Selecting and evaluating content; maintaining site content inventory.
• Defining research requirements for web strategy.
• Developing content models for CMS implementations (defining elements
and classification schemes)
• Understanding of relational databases is desirable.
• Content development and editorial calendar planning experience is desirable
• Supervisory/mentoring experience desirable