11 Oct 2006 - 3:53pm
We are a Fortune 500 company in midtown Manhattan. We are looking for a contract, project-oriented web developer for our e-commerce group. We are initially looking to hire on a per-project basis; but this could easily become a long-term contract. Our properties include Barneys New York, Nine West & Easy Spirit.
The candidate must have a solid portfolio. Must be highly organized and detail oriented, and must be able to research and develop projects from start to finish with little guidance.
An interest in Web 2.0 and innovation is a must! Applicants with e-commerce experience preferred. This is not an entry level position.
- HTML 4+ years
- Photoshop/ImageReady 4+ years
- JSP 3+ years (or reasonable equivalent)
- CSS/DOM 2+ years
- Experience debugging Web pages for Firefox, Safari and IE.
Additional Experience (not required, but helpful):
- Familiarity with any of the following: Ajax/DHTML, Weblogic, Graphic Design, User Interface (UI) design, Information Architecture (IA), Project Management, Flash, Usability, Accessibility, Interaction Design (IxD), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Web standards, Design Patterns, Refactoring.
- Familiarity with any computer languages not already mentioned; such as PHP, Ruby On Rails, Perl, Scheme or Lisp.
Interested candidates please contact me at this email address.
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments to it may contain
privileged and confidential information from Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
or its affiliates. This information is only for the viewing or use
of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, the information
contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this e-mail,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete it from your system.