JOB: Part-Time, Contract Visual Designer in Boston/Metro-West area, opening at Iron Mountain Digital
16 Oct 2006 - 8:30pm
cynthia at tory...
Part-Time Visual Designer
Iron Mountain Digital, a division of Iron Mountain located in Southborough,
MA, is seeking a visual designer to work on several complex design projects.
Work is to be done on a contract basis, working collaboratively with user
interface engineers. The designer must be local to Boston/Metro-West area.
* Design and deliver desktop and browser-based user interface
* Produce original graphic assets and amend existing graphic assets
* Ability to conceptualize and execute down to pixel details, based
on knowledge of product user base
* Work within style and branding guidelines
* Enhance product usability through graphic design
* Expertise with common design tools such as Photoshop and
* Knowledge of current industry trends in usability and interactive
design for software applications
* Experience designing across Windows, Web and Macintosh platforms
* Demonstrated ability to create effective icons (including range of
sizes, Windows program icons and Mac OS X application icon file sets)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The information contained in this email message and its attachments
is intended only for the private and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above, unless the sender expressly agrees
Transmission of email over the Internet is not a secure
communications medium. If you are requesting or have requested the
transmittal of personal data, as defined in applicable privacy laws
by means of email or in an attachment to email, you must select a
more secure alternate means of transmittal that supports your
obligations to protect such personal data.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient and/or
you have received this email in error, you must take no action
based on the information in this email and you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, misuse or copying or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and
delete the original message.