Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe
recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates
an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and
rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to
share in the company's success.
Adobe Systems Incorporated is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer
to join the Creative Suite Design team.
As an Adobe Sr. Experience Designer, you will be responsible for
creating great experiences for several members of the Adobe product
family. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the UE
(User Experience) team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas;
then inspire members of Product Management, Engineering and Quality
Engineering to develop award winning products.
As a UE Team member, you would:
* Represent the "user experience," translate customer
requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Engineering
team to develop the right product.
* Own the design of the most impactful user interface - related
features and review specifications.
* Participate in the product definition process with the Product
* Manager and User Research.
* Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
* Work with User Research and Product Manager to translate
business and marketing goals into the best software solutions for our
* Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios,
prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
* Work with feature development teams to make sure that the
workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among
* Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and
complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
* Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which
result in improved user productivity.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
* Uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world.
* Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to
communicate one's ideas through their design.)
* Interaction Design
* Visual Design
* Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling,
award-winning user interfaces.
* High degree of creativity and problem solving.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Experience working with various departments within a product
* Team player.
Adobe believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand,
sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working
environment is well known - including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE
magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and other, similar
accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, Adobe continues to be
a simply better place to work - creating a dynamic environment today and
providing incentives for future achievement.