Bridge Worldwide, a subsidiary of WPP, is a top 40 interactive agency that
specializes in work for FORTUNE 100 healthcare, financial services and
consumer packaged goods companies. Bridge Worldwide was recently named the
9th Best Company to Work for in America in the small business category. We
have an immediate opening for a Content Strategist in our Cincinnati office.
- Develop content strategies for complex interfaces, web sites and knowledge
management systems that meet client business objectives and user needs.
- Define structure and quality control for the presentation of
comprehensive, relevant and accurate content.
- Define workflow and maintenance procedures for ongoing efficiency and
- Evaluate existing content, define new content requirements and recommend
third party content partners.
- Establish content guidelines and editorial procedures.
- Create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging
- Ensure content management systems are developed to meet publishing
- Work with Creative/Brand Strategy to establish content guidelines and
editorial procedures for tone, style, and voice of all content.
- Oversee content migrations and related documentation.
- Act as liaison with legal resources on approval and mandatory content.
- Degree in a related field, such as technical communications, library
science, or journalism.
- 5+ years experience developing interactive products.
- 2-3 years experience as a content strategist, taxonomist, or information
- Experience with content management systems and databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with user-generated content preferred.