The Umbrella...

21 Apr 2004 - 8:28pm
471 reads
Jim Hoekema

> >For me "Interaction Design" is almost there, although "Interactive
> Design"
> >sounds broader to my ears, and more parallel to Graphic Design or
> >Instructional Design or Industrial Design.
> Well... technically, "interactive design" really means "to design
> interactively".
> What you are trying to say might be more appropriately be termed
> "Interactivity Design", which is kind of ugly.
> (Strange the other two examples you mention don't seem to suffer the
> same grammatical problem.)

Indeed. Other examples are "mechanical" and "electrical engineering."
I guess it translates as "design in the interactive domain" or the like.

Syndicate content Get the feed