This is a new role, responsible for the end-to-end design on our Quicken
COMPANY NAME: Intuit.
JOB LOCATION: Mountain View, California (relo okay)
JOB TITLE: Senior UE Designer (62487)
JOB DURATION: Full Time Permanent
- Design a user experience for the Quicken Health product that will
- Contribute to cross-functional teams to create innovative end-to-end
user experiences for existing and new product offerings
- Partner with user research staff to help get needed research data,
and apply those results to ongoing designs.
- Deliver task analyses, UI mock-ups, user interaction models,
information architecture diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups and
prototypes, design briefs, design specs and guidelines, and
screen flows with little direction.
- Influence product teams and the organization to achieve the solution
that is right for our users.
- Mentor less experienced team members
- A minimum of 4-7 years of experience in user interface design for
software with experience in software applications for both desktop
- An M.S. in Computer Science, Design, Human Factors, Psychology or
- Demonstrated skill for designing, prototyping, specifying, and
communicating user interface designs.
- Extensive experience working with engineering, product management,
marketing, other user experience professionals, visual designers
- Demonstrated experience in the generative and conceptual phases of a
product life cycle as well as product design and development phases.
- Designing user experiences for consumer products is a plus.
CONTACT INFORMATION: nancy_falkenburg at intuit.com