Adobe is looking for an Experience Designer in Taiwan to create custom
Flash solutions for mobile devices. The ideal candidate is a exceptional
visual and interaction designer with extensive Flash experience. You
must be able to rapidly prototype your ideas in Flash and must feel
comfortable in ActionScript. You are extremely creative and your
portfolio shows a wide variety of styles, but you are also able to adapt
to and extend a common creative vision. You have experience with
marketing, brand and identity work, animation and motion design, and
most importantly user interface design. You are capable of solving
difficult UI problems, not just designing chrome. You have experience
designing for mobile phone and/or devices and/or have a insatiable lust
for gadgets and tech. You feel comfortable presenting your work in high
profile settings, listening to and understanding customer requirements,
and giving design direction to a creative team. You are comfortable with
traveling (even internationally) on occasion. You are hardworking,
self-disciplined, dedicated and able to meet demanding timelines.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the business and client goals of a
* Concept, design and create solutions that meet project goals.
* Create functional Flash prototypes.
* Create detailed design specifications.
* Present work and communicate with clients and development teams
* Promote a collaborative, constructive environment for idea exploration
* Minimum 4 years experience designing, creating, and producing
* Minimum 2 years formal design training.
* Extensive Flash design experience.
* Extensive mobile and/or device user experience .
* Flash action-scripting experience.
* Application UI development experience.
* Exceptional visual design portfolio showcasing broad range of styles.
* Animation and/or illustration experience a plus.
* Proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight
* Strong work ethic; self-motivated and detail oriented.
* Willing to travel, international travel possible.