For those of you who have worked for/with frustrating or unsupportive
organizations in the past and have nonetheless been able to find comparitive
career nirvana, what is it that constitutes the nirvana you've been able to
- Is it organizational 'maturity' (with respect to design)?
- A supportive team or manager?
- An organization that values your contributions?
- Being integrated into the product creation process?
- Being challenged with 'wicked problems' (per Dan Saffer)?
...all of the above?
Striving toward nirvana,
Westborough, MA, USA