I have a strong opportunity for a senior level Interaction Designer with an outstanding interactive agency. I would appreciate your suggestions on this position and ask you to please pass on to your network.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right designer with an outstanding design consultancy. The position is as a full-time employee. The work is varied and has real design challenges with some of the newest technologies.
I am looking for a User Centered Designer with:
* Demonstrated strong skills in design product process/form/behavior
* Familiar with usability best practices and methodologies
* Understands complex systems & processes for digital products/services
* Creative approach to problem solving and issue resolution
* Self-motivated, self-managed & strong analytical ability
* Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
* Collaborates well with cross functional teams
* Experience in consulting with external clients
The best candidates will have 4 or more years experience in user centered design with software and/or interactive systems. They will have a degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Industrial Design or related area. They can come from the design ranks or Manager level but must have outstanding hands-on interaction design skills.
A good designer will be excited about the complex design challenges and the exceptional design team. This opportunity is with a company with clients throughout the US and International. They are doing some of the leading edge work in interactive design today. This is a stable company that has been around for years and is known for its innovative thinkers. The position is in a beautiful SF setting on the water with an excellent facility.
I look forward to your thoughts on this opportunity. Your suggestions of individuals who have the right experience would also be much appreciated.
I would be happy to talk with you about this or your specific interests for the future. Let me know what you want to hear about. So either way give me a quick e-mail.