JOB: Interaction Designer - long term contract - Redmond, WA - FILTER/TALENT (recruiter)
9 Apr 2007 - 7:14pm
Have you ever had someone reply all to a message sent to a large
distribution list when they just meant to reply directly to the sender?
Have you ever sent mail to someone only to find out later that they are
out of the office? Have you ever sent email to someone only to get a
bounce message back, and been unable to figure out what the problem was?
FILTER/TALENT has a long-term opportunity for a skilled interaction
designer to help solve these problems! Our ideal candidate thrives in a
team environment, has exceptional communication skills and knows how to
successfully trade off business and technical needs against pure
creative inspiration. This a great opportunity to be part of an
extraordinary team of professionals with diverse backgrounds.
* Drive efficient and innovative designs to make the e-mail experience
as reliable and informative as the experience of shipping a package
* Work with developers, testers, and other PMs and designers as well as
usability engineers/researchers to better understand your users
* Help users get work done
* Allow IT pros to have proper control over end-user behavior
* An online portfolio
* Demonstrated strength in interaction design
* Excellent collaboration and cross-group skills
* Expert level proficiency in one or more industry-standard prototyping
tools like Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.
* Solid creative problem solving skills and the ability to generate
solid design ideas