Senior Design Technologist - Client-Side Web Developer
We are looking for a senior-level client-side web developer who has
large, high-visibility clients. This job will require some travel to
the client in Washington, DC.
- Hand-coding a must.
- At least 5 years working on professional client-driven web projects.
- Expert knowledge of XHTML and CSS, particularly with fully
tableless layouts and valid and semantically correct code.
- Expert knowledge of writing high levels of interactivity using AJAX
- Strong understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform issues,
limitations and solutions.
- Solid understanding of general web development issues, such as code
validation, accessibility and web standards.
- Strong knowledge of core programming concepts and standard practices.
- Ability to produce images for the web, using software such as
- Experience working on an interdisciplinary team of enterprise-level
projects, especially within a web services agency.
- Ability to work quickly, cleanly, and efficiently, and under tight
- Ability to work at a pixel-level of perfection and to faithfully
recreate the intended design.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with other technologies such as Flash, XML, PHP, ASP,
JSP, Ruby, and Perl a plus.
- Ability to be client-facing and to work in coordination with other
developers on the team.