Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe
recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates
an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and
rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to
share in the companies success.
Adobe is looking for a senior-level Visual Designer to work with
the Adobe Consulting Team (AC) to design next-generation rich client
applications for strategic third party engagements. A candidate's
portfolio must demonstrate a broad depth of experience with emphasis on
application, and user-interface design, while leveraging rich clients in
innovative ways. The Sr. Visual Designer will work with the AC user
experience and engineering teams to create innovative rich client
applications targeted at the web, mobile phones and other devices. The
ideal candidate needs to be part visual designer, part interaction
designer, and part information architect and be able to demonstrate
experience designing applications that combine both complex user
experience and technical challenges.
* Work with external clients and the AC user experience and
engineering teams to translate.
* Business problems, and requirements into compelling,
innovative design solutions that.
* Demonstrate the power and value of the rich Internet
* Create interactive prototypes for use as UE proof-of-concepts
in Adobe Flash.
* Draft design specifications for use by AC and third-party
* Continually innovate, using the Adobe suite of
* Promote a constructive environment for idea exploration and
creativity. Self-manage their own tasks, and schedules.
* Self-manage their own tasks, and schedules.
* Up to 25% travel.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Five or more years experience designing, and creating web or
desktop based applications.
* Portfolio that includes numerous examples of award-winning
* Extensive experience with the Adobe suite of tools, especially
* Proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting
* Formal design training.
* Excellent communication skills & collaborative skills.
* Application UI development experience.
* Communications design, product design or information
architecture background preferred.
* Experience with Adobe Flash and ActionScript.
* Mobile application design.
Adobe believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand,
sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working
environment is well known including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE
magazine100 Best Companies to Work For and other, similar accolades. By
hiring the very best and brightest, Adobe continues to be a simply
better place to work creating a dynamic environment today and providing
incentives for future achievement. Adobe is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace.