Ramp Technology Group's User Experience (UX) practice is growing!
Seattle - - Ramp Technology Group , LLC has been named one of
Washington's Best 100 Companies to Work For by Washington CEO Magazine.
We are looking for a full time Visual Designer to help build an award
winning UX design team. We want someone who will continue to complement
our existing UX practice through a pro-active approach and an overall
passion for what you do.
Located in Bellevue, WA, Ramp is a leading technology consulting
company. We specialize in designing user experiences for e-commerce Web
sites, internal applications, mobile environments and integrated home
entertainment systems. We employ a carefully crafted user-centered
design methodology based on proven usability principles to fashion
elegant, compelling, and rewarding user experiences for any media on any
We are looking for out-going; performance oriented individuals to join
our user experience design team build an award winning reputation
through quality work and thought leadership in the user experience
* Work with direction of the UX team Creative Director to concept
and create visual designs that address business, brand, market, and user
requirements, including the design and production of screen layouts,
color palettes, typography, and user interface elements.
* Collaborate with producers and interaction designers to refine the
* Work with web developers and engineers to deliver the final
* Assist in project coordination across functional teams.
* Help build and manage an award winning UX design team.
* Be part of an environment that fosters creativity, encourages
ideas and promotes growth.
* Support Ramp UX growth by cultivating and extending client
* Support Ramp UX in the development, implementation and stewardship
of client deliverable hand-off and presentation processes.
* Depending on experience, may work directly with clients on
projects from the RFP and ideation stages through launch and support of
* Ensure project success by being responsible for UX project quality
and on-time, on-budget delivery.
* Responsible for working as an individual and with a team leader on
client projects with the ability to apply outstanding creative thinking,
UX knowledge, and problem solving abilities within the UX and Creative
* Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a
fast-paced, driven environment.
* At least 5 years experience in any of graphic design, interface
design or interaction design.
* Prior experience as a key member of a UX team through a product
development cycle of several successfully launched web and/or software
* Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical
project timelines in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
* Ideal candidate will be skilled at presenting work in an organized
and articulate manner and be comfortable contributing in meetings with
various cross-functional departments.
* In-depth knowledge of the following Web technologies is highly
* Experience with Flash or Dreamweaver or other prototyping tools -
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Able to accomplish objectives and possess proactive and strategic
* Able to develop new approaches to complex design problems and can
convey ideas into tangible form.
* BS/BA/BFA in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Advertising Design
or a related area of study.
At Ramp we are known for hiring and retaining talented individuals with
a broad range of experience and expertise. Since Ramp was founded in
2000, we've fostered a culture of innovation and integrity. We provide
an open environment that allows our people to shine at what they do
best, advance their careers, and maintain life balance.
To learn more about The Ramp Group please visit our website: