JOB: UX Designer - Bellevue, WA, Ramp Technology Group, Full Time
10 Jul 2007 - 4:43pm
Ramp Technology Group's User Experience (UX) practice is growing!
Seattle - - Ramp Technology Group, LLC has been named one of
Washington's Best 100 Companies to Work For by Washington CEO Magazine.
Our UX Practice is growing and we are looking to hire UX Designers.
Located in Bellevue, WA, Ramp is a leading technology consulting
company. We specialize in designing user experiences for e-commerce Web
sites, internal applications, mobile environments, and integrated home
entertainment systems. We employ a carefully crafted user-centered
design methodology based on proven usability principles to fashion
elegant, compelling, and rewarding user experiences for any media.
We are looking for outgoing, performance-oriented individuals to join
our user experience design team and build an award winning reputation
through quality work and thought leadership in the user experience
* Help build and manage an award winning UX design team and continue
to complement our existing UX practice through hiring, mentorship, a
proactive approach and an overall passion for what you do
* Create an environment that fosters creativity, encourages ideas,
and promotes growth * Work closely in collaboration with business
leaders to develop marketing strategy based on market analysis and
implement a strategic marketing/media direction
* Work closely with business leadership to establish Ramp UX growth
trajectories, UX Design hiring recommendations, and UX project budgets
* Lead company-related UX initiatives including continued learning,
best practice invention and adoption, and UX staff development.
* Support Ramp UX growth by cultivating and extending client
* Guide Ramp UX in the development, implementation and stewardship
of client deliverable hand-off and presentation processes
* Conduct client business needs assessments and create client
proposals/statements of work collaboratively and individually
* Responsible for working directly with clients on projects from the
RFP and ideation stages through launch and support of their projects
* Manage projects by being responsible for UX project quality and
on-time, on-budget delivery
* Manage client expectations and control client changes for required
* Responsible for working as an individual and as a team leader on
client projects with the ability to apply outstanding creative thinking,
UX knowledge, team mentorship, and problem solving abilities within the
UX and project management field
* Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a
fast-paced, driven environment
At Ramp we are known for hiring and retaining talented individuals with
a broad range of experience and expertise. Since Ramp was founded in
2000, we've fostered a culture of innovation and integrity. We provide
an open environment that allows our people to shine at what they do
best, advance their careers, and maintain life balance.
To learn more about The Ramp Group please visit our website: