Intuit's Small Business Division is looking for a strong interaction
designer to help build new solutions for Intuit's existing and next
generation business management products. Candidates will be able to
think in terms of end-to-end UI design, apply strategic thinking and
business goals to design work, focus on usability and understand
aesthetic values. Candidate will work as a hands-on UI designer and will
be responsible for delivering all aspects of design from concept to
working with development on implementation.
Produce great design work that shines with simplicity despite complexity
of the system. Define implementation criteria, guidelines, and specs.
Work with other designers, researchers, management, and your group to
produce jaw dropping work. Turn ideas into amazing design. Have a love
for solving problems and delivering great work to each and every
* Four-year product/interaction design, industrial design, or graphic
* Experience in shipping high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning
software products preferred.
* Strong portfolio available for viewing
* Expertise in Adobe or other design software [Photoshop, Illustrator]
* Proficient in prototyping and mock up skills to convey ideas and
* Flash, DHTML, scripting, and various other technologies always a plus