I have been engaged to find a strong Designer for San Francisco. We are
looking for someone who is innovative and passionate about the user
experience. An individual with depth in online applications
The individual must be able to:
* Lead in UE vision and guide the design process
* Demonstrate strong user ID, IA or related experience
* Apply best of breed UE concepts to new applications
* Design fun and engaging web applications for users
* Show familiarity with usability best practices and methodologies
* Use "user-centered" design tools/methodology
* Collaborate with cross functional teams
* Have a basic understanding of java script, CSS and HTML
* Design experience for consumers a plus
I would appreciate your suggestions on this position and your passing on to
your network. I value your input and appreciate any thoughts you may have.
This is a very good opportunity for the right designer who is excited about
innovation for applications which serve the community. This full-time
position is with a well funded start-up doing some exciting innovative work.
The company is very well funded and expanding. The position will offer
opportunity to lead in the user experience role and make a major impact on
the product design. The salary is very competitive and includes stock
options and benefits. Great opportunity for early team members!
The best candidates will be strong collaborators, experienced in user
centered design for software or online applications. They will have a
degree in HCI, Computer Science or related area field.