JOB: Interaction/Visual Designer; Location: Central NJ or Telecommuting; BSA; Full Time Consultant
31 Jul 2007 - 11:44am
Behavioral Science Associates is in need of a Visual Designer to help build
an enjoyable user experiences for the next generation of an award-winning
line of business communication devices. This role will complement an
existing user experience team as the team expert in visual and interaction
style. The visual designer will collaborate with the user experience team on
the following responsibilities:
* Apply outstanding creativity, problem solving abilities to simplify
complicated user interactions into a pleasant experience.
* Create storyboards to illustrate the use cases and high-level user
* Working with the UX team, create free-hand sketches, paper-prototype
and short animated interactions to illustrate the interesting and usable
* Produce and manage graphical assets such as icons, screen layouts,
color palettes, typography, and UI elements to assist productions and
* Work with developers and engineers to deliver the final product.
* At least 3 years experience in any of graphic design, interface
design or interaction design.
* Prior experience as a key member of a UX team knowledge and
experience through a product development cycle is important
* Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project
timelines in a fast-paced and exciting environment
* In-depth knowledge of the following technologies/tools is highly
desired: CUSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash or other
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Experience with LCD displays on mobile devices is a plus.
The candidate should have a strong on-line portfolio that demonstrates the
candidate's storyboarding ability and graphic design skills.
The location of this position is Central, NJ with telecommuting possible.
Assignment length is 3 months with an expectation of additional extensions.
Job status: Consultant
Interested applicants please submit your resume in confidence to Jay Messina
at jay at bscience.com or call 908-233-9551.