Bestica is searching for zealous design professionals for the following
If by chance these look like a good fit for your skills, please reply with
your resume and work samples.
If this does not fit you at this time, or is in the wrong location, please
feel free to share my contact info with any interested colleagues. If you
are interested please respond with your resume to Holly at bestica.com.
**** Also, If you would be interested in receiving job descriptions in your
preferred areas. Please respond with your resume and preferred locations. I
will add you to my contact list and send out new jobs as I receive them.
Thank you for your time. ****
Thank you for your time and I would greatly appreciate any referral who you
think would be a good fit for this position.
To search for more job openings please see our website at Bestica.com/Jobs.
As an Information Architect, you will be responsible for translating user
behaviors into information structures that best services the consumer in
next generation video applications. This involves producing user scenarios,
sitemap diagrams, schematics/wireframes, and written specifications. You
will act as subject matter expert in information architecture & user
experience, and are responsible for conducting cognitive walkthroughs &
heuristic evaluations as well as coordinating usability tests.
As an IA you will actively engage, and build a dialogue, with our end-users
to gather insights that drive design from the earliest stages of product
development, right through launch, and continuing through product version
* Working closely with the Product Development, Technology and Visual
Design teams to transform requirements into clear and compelling wireframes.
* Design content organization and navigation structure to support both
browsing and searching within media-focused and multi-platform projects.
* Research new products and explore technologies around the visual
display of information.
* Analyze quantitative reporting data & qualitative research data to
inform future product iterations
* At least five years of experience designing information architecture
for a high traffic, media-focused multi-platform firm.
* Background in cognitive psychology, information science, or graphic
* A solid understanding of User Centered Design philosophies and the
Agile development process
* Knowledge of relevant industry tools including OmniGraffle,
Illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Understanding of programming technologies, specifically capabilities
* Understanding of content management systems.
* Experience working with technical and design teams and an
understanding of their workflow and processes.
* Deep understanding of user behavior and information retrieval
* Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Precise organization skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with
inter-disciplinary teams in deadline situations