[Job] Director Experience Planning: Bridge Worldwide: Cincinnati Ohio
29 Oct 2007 - 2:47pm
Director Experience Planning
Bridge Worldwide is seeking a Director to lead a team of Experience
Planners in our Cincinnati office. Reporting to the Vice President,
Experience Planning & Research this position will oversee day-to-day
activities for a team focused on interaction design, information
architecture, content strategy and interactive strategy. This is a highly
visible position within the organization with the opportunity to
significantly impact our work across the board.
* Oversee day-to-day activities of a team of Experience Planners including
staffing, mentoring, training and career development.
* Work closely with account, research, strategy, project management,
creative and technology teams to deliver world-class interactive solutions
that match our clients business goals to the needs of their customers.
* Provide hands-on leadership on key accounts, projects and new business
* Oversee work schedules, project approach, scope and estimate development.
* Provide UX thought leadership within the agency and across the industry.
* Participate in leadership activities as a functional manager within the
* Experience staffing, managing, and growing a team.
* Track record of strong leadership and collaboration.
* Minimum 8 years experience in an interactive agency or internet
consultancy in Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Human
Factors, HCI, Interface Design or related function.
* Expertise in a broad cross-section of user-centered design principles,
processes, and techniques including: requirements gathering and analysis,
heuristic reviews and competitive audits, user research and persona
development, modeling and task flow creation, sitemap and wire frame
development, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, usability testing and use
case development, experience strategy and architectures, etc.
* Degree in design, human computer interaction, anthropology,
architecture, library/information science or related.
* Strong communication (verbal and written), organization and client
* Experience in Web analytics, SEO/SEM a plus.
Experience planning, interactive strategy, user experience, interaction
design, information architecture, user research, usability, content