job/ Senior User Interface Designer l Intuit l FTE l San Diego, CA
22 Nov 2007 - 1:47am
Intuit is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our growing team. You will play a key role in delighting customers. You will produce innovative and easy to use design solutions for customers while satisfying business goals.
- Create innovative user experiences for existing and new product offerings that are grounded in an understanding of customers.
- Work with a cross functional team on every stage of design and development from concept to completion.
- Be imaginative and also detailed oriented.
- Be a leader in creating task analyses, storyboards, user interaction models, information architecture, wire frames, prototypes, design briefs, specs and guidelines.
- Influence team members and leaders to always seek solutions that are customer focused.
- Mentor less experienced team members
Qualifications : - B.F.A. in Design or a BA/BS in HCI, Cognitive Science, or related. Master's preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of industry experience shipping software products or web services and a strong portfolio.
- Experience in design phases of the software development life cycle.
- Skilled in taking solutions from hand sketches and storyboards to interactive Flash, HTML, or Director prototypes.
- Experience developing and communicating UI design guidelines, templates, and standards.
- Proven effectiveness working within cross-functional teams to include user research, product management, engineering, and marketing.
- Having designed user experiences for consumer products for Fortune 100 companies is a plus.