And the interesting thing comes from the reader's comments to this news (
why humble mine comments below).
- "Those "A B C D" buttons are confusing me."
- one of the possible reason is that the design is not follow
the convention (mental model of mobile phones); and this is why
but still confusing
- "The completely numeric one is insanely stupid. These are geared
toward old folks. If modern phones are too complicated for the elderly, how
are they going to be able to memorize which number calls who? I'm in my 20s
and I wouldn't even remember them."
- there's no absolutely simple, first of all , it should be
usable for HUMAN
- "MAN! The price for these phones are ridiculous..."