A leading Internet company is searching for an Interaction Designer /
Senior Interaction Designer to focus on ads and advertising products.
The position will also include design for desktop applications and
perhaps video. The Interaction Designer must be able to work closely
with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of
development. This role offers a chance to join a well-known company that
is rapidly expanding into exciting areas.
The ideal candidate will have a background in working with user
applications and information architecture, strong technical and
prototyping skills, and experience working with engineers.
* Helping to define the user model and user interface for the company's
new and existing products and features
* Developing high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and
prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Assessing usability of new and existing products and making
constructive suggestions for change
* A solid academic background in human-computer interaction (HCI) or
related field (A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related
field will be a big plus.)
* A background in information architecture and user applications
* Strong technical and prototyping skills, including excellent knowledge
* Solid skills in and experience working with engineers
* Demonstrated experience in designing usable Web-based interfaces
* Expert HTML skills
* A strong, clean visual-design sense
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
* A critical thinker with a good design sense and an eye for making
*Resumes submitted without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
*Not all resumes will receive a response.
*If you know of someone who you would like to refer for this position,
please have him or her email me directly and mention your name. If you
would like to refer someone confidentially, please mention this in your
email. I can pay a $1,000 - 3,000 referral fee for each hired candidate.*