Job: Seeking Entry Level Web Developer Wizard, NY, NY
28 Nov 2007 - 6:05pm
Hi there everyone,
We're looking for a smart and creative entry-level web developer, and
what better place to start looking than here.
If you or anyone you know is fresh out of school and looking to be a
part of a fast growing e-commerce startup, please let me know ASAP. Full
contact and job info below.
Have you ever wanted to get involved in a brand new business at the
ground floor? Do you have a passion for the field of web design and
development, possess a thirst for knowledge and have the ability to
thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, then this is
the job for you.
The candidate will work directly with the Web Systems Director on
various web development projects. He/she will be involved in all stages
of the web design and development process - including brainstorming new
functionality, creating requirements and specifications, conducting
usability studies, coding, testing, writing up documentation.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient with object oriented development
- Prior e-commerce development and testing experience
- Strong understanding of browser technologies such as HTML, CSS, AJAX,
- Quick to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent task scheduling skills
- Can communicate fluently in English
- Knowledgeable of usability principles
- Graphic design, Flash development, search engine optimization,
database scripting, IA/prototyping/wireframing knowledge and experience
a big plus.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive salary, health benefits
and the ability to learn and grow in a fast paced dynamic and fun filled
Please no head hunters or recruiters. Only applicants submitting live
links of their work will be considered.