[PLUG] Adaptive Path UX Workshop, Toronto September 28-29
31 Aug 2004 - 12:38pm
I'm writing to invite you to Adaptive Path's two-day workshop on
the complete user experience being held in Toronto from September 28-29,
Using numerous examples from Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and
not-for-profits, Jeffrey Veen and Lane Becker will teach you how to
incorporate user goals, business needs, and organizational awareness
your design process.
This is our flagship presentation, a detailed walk through an entire
user experience process, where you learn how to...
- Develop a detailed understanding of your users through task analysis,
mental models, personas, and scenarios
- Improve the user experience by actively managing stakeholders and
- Create a user-centered information architecture that meets business
- Design more successful interactive tools and user interfaces
- Manage your own usability tests
- Validate and defend important design decisions
ID Discuss list members can get a 15% discount off the workshop when
discount code AFT16.