JOB Sr Interaction Designer (New York, NY - Digitas) Full-Time
30 Nov 2007 - 10:55am
Sr. Interaction Designer
Digitas has an opportunity for a full time Sr. Interaction Designer who
excels in interaction/experience design.
The optimal candidate will be well versed in the underlying ideas behind
Web 2.0, while being grounded in the fundamentals of usability. Please
have balanced Interaction Design skills (IA and UI), visual design
sensibilities and an understanding of how all disciplines must exist
together to create experience design solutions.
This person will work closely with the creative team, marketing
strategists and account planning to develop customer research and
insights that drive the ideas within the work. Think social engagement,
distributed application and content development and using marketing as a
service rather than a bland sales tactic.
* Analysis and modeling of audiences, processes & tasks
* Information architecture
* Conceptual and functional user interface design
* Documentation, such as site maps, wireframes, flow charts or
user cases, functional & presentation specifications, and style guides
* Partnership with technology on design feasibility
* Partnership with design team on content and visual design
Research and Analysis:
* Planning and conducting research
* Application of research methodology to research plans
* Analysis and implementation of research findings
* Competitive or content assessments
* Graduate Degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design or a
related program with 1-2 years of related work experience
* 4 years designing interactive experiences, including information
architecture, user interface, and information design
* Experience generating audience insights, conducting research,
and creating customer experiences.
* Experience with documentation, such as site maps, wireframes,
flow charts or user cases, functional & presentation specifications, and
Please send resume and wireframe/work samples to recruitc at digitas.com
with "Senior Interactive Designer" in the subject line (please do not
reply to this email).
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Members of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris:
FR0000130577, NYSE: PUB), the world's fourth largest communications
group and second largest media counsel and buying group.
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is
intended for a particular recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this email information
is prohibited. When addressed to Digitas clients or vendors, any
information contained in this email is subject to the terms and
conditions in the governing contract. If you have received this email
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return email,
and delete the email.