We have a number of Designer positions available over the next few
months for mid-level and senior designers in the User Experience team.
Our User Experience team works at the forefront of product design and
innovation, and has an absolute commitment to delivering the best
possible user experiences to our customers. Our customers needs,
desires and potential sit at the centre of everything we do.
As a Designer within the User Experience team, you will work together
with a range of stake holders from across our business to deliver
strong and successful designs for a variety of projects and products,
working from concept through to delivery and beyond.
To be successful in this role, you will need a passion for great
design and a holistic understanding of what makes a great user
experience. Additionally, you will need:
- more than five years experience as an interface designer,
interaction designer, or in a similar role
- to have successfully completed a tertiary studies in design,
interaction design, psychology or a related degree
- experience designing and facilitating usability, design research and
design evaluation sessions with individuals and groups of users
In addition the following experience would make you an exemplary
- strong conceptual and creative skills, with the ability to
effectively share your ideas from concept through to prototypes and
- strong visual and written communication skills
- knowledge of current technologies and design practices within the
- experience with a variety of design and development methodologies
- experience working on shipping products with existing user bases
- experience working with large project teams
This is not a job for the faint of heart! You will need all of your
passion and all of your creativity, to take full advantage of this
role to deliver a better user experience to every Australian.
If you are interested in a role within our team, please send us a
short email telling us:
- why you want to be a designer in our team
- what you can bring to the team, and our products
- and don't forget to attach your resume
Send all emails to Heath Withers, heath.withers at sensis.com.au
Thank you and good luck...
Design Lead, User Experience, Sensis Pty Ltd
chris.mclay at sensis.com.au 03 8653 4005 041 123 9190