Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work with clients to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for the design of their web site.
* Analyze, understand and document audiences’ information and functional needs.
* Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built.
* Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, personas, interaction design specifications and other artifacts to fully detail the intended user experience.
* Be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment.
* Be knowledgeable on best practices, current trends, and emerging technologies in the field.
This person will ideally have:
* Minimum of 1-3 years as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role. * A portfolio demonstrating ability to create usable products and clean documentation (wireframes, sitemaps, and flowcharts).
* Excellent communicative, collaborative, and interpersonal skills.
* Must be proficient OmniGraffle, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite.
* Bachelors degree required, graduate degree preferred.
createthe.com is the leading full-service interactive agency for luxury, fashion and retail brands.
We are experts at delivering effective and highly creative interactive solutions: world class brand and eCommerce websites, strategic online marketing campaigns and cutting edge technology tools.