[JOB] Information Architect - New York, NY - Comedy Central - Full-time & Contract Openings
7 Mar 2008 - 4:03pm
The product development team at Comedy Central Digital Media is looking
for associate to mid-level Information Architects; both freelance and
full-time staff positions available. As part of the IA group, you will be
a strong user advocate and collaborate closely with a team to produce
great interactive experiences.
- Contribute to the development of new product interfaces, feature sets,
and information flows
- Work with Production, Product Development, Design, and Technology to
optimize existing products and templates
- Contribute to the design of user testing and analysis of results
- Create detailed wire frames, story boards, mock-ups, user flows, and
presentations to effectively illustrate interfaces, ideas and architecture
- Keep abreast of best-practices for user interaction and design
- Implementation of the user interface design
- Excellent visual communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of current web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Familiarity with usability methodologies
- Background in graphic design, HCI, interaction design, user experience
or related field
- B.A. required. 2 years experience preferred.
- Must be adaptable, open-minded, thorough and constructive
Please submit resume & sample IA deliverables (e.g. site architecture
maps, wireframes, user interface specifications) to IA at comedycentral.com.
COMEDY CENTRAL, part of MTV Networks, is a multi-platform all-comedy
channel and creator of original television and interactive programming.
Hit series include the Peabody and Emmy Award-winning The Daily Show with
Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, South Park, RENO 911!, Mind of
Mencia, and The Sarah Silverman Program.