We're looking for experienced User Experience professionals in the San
Diego area to partner with and support multiple projects throughout the
year. We currently have two separate opportunities that will both last
for 12 weeks.
This is a unique opportunity to help guide/influence end-to-end business
solutions to maximize audience engagement and transform our clients'
businesses. Our User Experience Architects work in tandem with Business
Analysts and Technical Architects to analyze, define and provide
holistic solutions while supporting Visual Design, Front End Development
and Digital Marketing teams.
* A minimum of 6 years' experience, including leadership roles in
client engagements and project management
* Strong client relations and thought-leadership abilities
* Proven ability to design and lead discovery activities including
stakeholder interviews, user inquiry, website and business performance
* Hands-on experience with project deliverables-discovery
findings, heuristic evaluations, information architecture, wireframes,
interaction specifications, user interface guides, etc.
* Experience or interest in working closely with business,
technical and process analysts.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong understanding and application of Web technologies
* Experience designing and leading user research and/or
translating user research into design decisions
* Experience or interest in content management, business and other
* Strong analytic and strategic problem-solving skills
* Strong writing, and presentation skills required
* Experience in marketing strategy, customer segmentation and
analysis and multi-channel communications or Visual Design skills a