JOB: Lead Interaction Designer, San Francisco, Recruiter, Full Time
24 Mar 2008 - 12:32pm
Title: Lead Interaction Designer
Location: San Francisco
Salary: 90's + bonus + stock options + outstanding vacation and benefits
An innovative, global financial institution is seeking a Lead
Interaction Designer with experience in Web applications, interaction
design, product development and usability. This is a unique opportunity
to join a small creative group with enormous influence in shaping one of
the most commonly used financial sites globally. You will be part of a
team that works on many unique business projects.
The Lead Interaction Designer works closely with design platform and
production management team, usability engineering, customer experience
quality management leaders and reports to broader design teams and their
leaders (e.g., user experience design studio director).
* Responsible for supporting the growth and development of in-discipline
* Manage design resource pool and of resource augmentation capability
process via vendor relationships
* Managing a team of designers who specialize in interaction design and
information architecture who are responsible for project deliverables
* Generate high-quality conceptual and detailed design deliverables
* Ensuring that staff members are trained and adhere to all requirements
* More than five years of experience
* Experience managing a turnaround situation, startup and mature
* Bachelor's degree in Graphics, Human Computer Interface, UI, Fine
Arts, or Technology (Master's degree desired)
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please email me a
Word doc or PDF version of your resume and a link to your portfolio.
*Resumes submitted without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
*Not all resumes will receive a response.
*If you know of someone who you would like to refer for this position,
please have him or her email me directly and mention your name. If you
would like to refer someone confidentially, please mention this in your
email. I can pay a $1,000 - 3,000 referral fee for each hired candidate.*