[JOB] Interaction Designer/Information Architect, San Francisco CA, Receiver Design, Inc., Contract-to-Fulltime Position
2 Apr 2008 - 7:12pm
Receiver seeks an Interaction Designer/Information Architect to join
our growing creative team.
Receiver Design, Inc. is a San Francisco based interactive design
studio. Founded in 2002, Receiver provides interactive branding,
consultation, design, and development services for globally recognized
brands and local business partners. Receiver includes Receiver
Gallery, an on-site exhibition space for local and national emerging
Adidas, Adobe, Oracle, Shutterfly, EA GAmes, eBay, Levi Strauss, Relay
Health, Juxtapoz Magazine, Island Def Jam, Tommy Guerrero, Yeah Yeah
* Self-starter, motivated, opinionated.
* Patience under pressure, never miss a detail, can talk to clients.
* Works with Illustrator, InDesign, Omnigraffle, Visio, Excel,
* Can build sitemaps, page catalogs, task flows, mental models,
wireframes, and create all sorts of other technical drawings with
* Understands how to determine and use target audience needs, user
tasks, and business goals to develop creative concepts.
* Designs with accountability to SEO, Accessibility, and Usability
best practices--and looks forward to testing everything.
* Basic knowledge of CSS/XHTML/HTML, as well as how to work with and
improve upon the technical issues associated with cutting edge
Bachelors, BFA, or higher degree in Interaction Design, Mathematics,
Architecture, or a related field, or PROVEN agency work experience.
Fulltime Contract to start. We’d like to discuss adding you to our
team permanently after working together on a couple projects.
Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience.)
Benefits to come with fulltime status.