JOB: Senior User Experience Designer Creative Suites -Adobe SF Bay Area - Full time - Recruiter (Julia)
24 Apr 2008 - 12:05pm
6 years ago
Resending this in HTML format.
Adobe Systems Incorporated is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer
to join the Creative Suite Design team.
As an Adobe Sr. Experience Designer, you will be responsible for
creating great experiences for several members of the Adobe product
family. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the UE
(User Experience) team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas;
then inspire members of Product Management, Engineering and Quality
Engineering to develop award winning products.
As a UE Team member, you would:
* Represent the "user experience," translate customer requirements into
defined specifications and inspire the Engineering team to develop the
* Own the design of the most impactful user interface - related features
and review specifications.
* Participate in the product definition process with the Product
* Manager and User Research.
* Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
* Work with User Research and Product Manager to translate business and
marketing goals into the best software solutions for our business.
* Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes,
specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
* Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow
reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
* Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary
products and bring new ideas to the team.
* Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result
in improved user productivity.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
* Uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world.
* Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to communicate
one's ideas through their design.)
* Interaction Design
* Visual Design
* Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling,
award-winning user interfaces.
* High degree of creativity and problem solving.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Experience working with various departments within a product team.
* Team player.
Adobe believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand,
sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working
environment is well known - including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE
magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and other, similar
accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, Adobe continues to be
a simply better place to work - creating a dynamic environment today and
providing incentives for future achievement.
From: Julia Margherita
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:20 AM
To: 'discuss at ixda.org'
Subject: JOB: Senior User Experience Designer Creative Suites -Adobe SF
Bay Area - Full time - Recruiter (Julia)
Please post this job opportunity on your discussion forum. Resumes and
portfolios can be sent to juliam at adobe.com. Thank you!
Adobe Systems Incorporated
151 Almaden Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95110
408-536-4980 office juliam at adobe.com
If you are a North America-based employee and have an HR-related
question, you now have a centralized resource to help you find the
answers. Contact the HR Information Center (HRIC) at x6-HELP (4357) or
at hric at adobe.com <mailto:hric at adobe.com> .