Omniture, Inc. is seeking an innovative UI Designer to join their User Experience Design team. You will be a driving force in guiding product direction for the leader in online business optimization software. You should be passionate about great design, innovative solutions, and intuitive user experiences.
As a member of the UXD team, you will work closely with product managers, engineers, and management to visually and creatively take product ideas to concept through wireframes and mockups. You should be a self-starter who enjoys working in collaborative environments, takes direction and criticism openly, and are able to contribute to the creative spirit of the company.
• Take direction to implement the creative vision and overall look and feel for projects based on business requirements, user needs, and an iterative feedback process.
• Assist in defining and documenting the user experience for Omniture’s award-winning web-based products.
• Convey design ideas via wireframes and graphical mock-ups.
• Create deployment-quality mock-ups on tight timelines.
• Maintain graphic standards and corporate branding throughout the product’s interface.
• 2+ years of professional web design experience with an emphasis on interaction design and visual product design.
• BA/BS or equivalent in Graphic Design or related field.
• Collaborate effectively within a group environment.
• Produce highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
• Accept and design against feedback in an iterative development process.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand new technologies and continually seek out and research innovative solutions for our products.
• Strong computer skills and a demonstrated expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Comfortable in Microsoft Windows environment.
=Nice to Have=
• Enterprise application design experience.
• Experience documenting work and familiarity with Cooper process.
• Adobe Flash and Captivate experience.
• Experience with Corda Builder.
**How to apply**
Along with your resume and cover letter, please attach 10 or more strong portfolio samples demonstrating your expertise for this position to jpetersen at omniture.com