iXda badge

20 May 2008 - 3:49pm
6 years ago
7 replies
853 reads
Jeffrey D. Gimzek
2007

didnt someone make some iXda badges to put up on one's site to link to
iXda.org ?

If not, I am going to do some, so speak up if you can save me 20
minutes !

jd

- -

Jeffrey D. Gimzek | Senior User Experience Designer

http://www.glassdoor.com

Comments

20 May 2008 - 3:50pm
LukeW
2004

http://www.lukew.com/ff/img/member_ixda.gif

On May 20, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Jeff Gimzek wrote:

>
> didnt someone make some iXda badges to put up on one's site to link
> to iXda.org ?
>
> If not, I am going to do some, so speak up if you can save me 20
> minutes !
>
> jd
>
>
>
>
>
> - -
>
> Jeffrey D. Gimzek | Senior User Experience Designer
>
> http://www.glassdoor.com
>
>
> ________________________________________________________________
> Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help

::
:: Luke Wroblewski -[ www.lukew.com ]
:: Principal/Founder, LukeW Interface Designs
:: luke at lukew.com | 408.513.7207
::
:: Blog: http://www.lukew.com/ff/
:: Book: http://www.lukew.com/resources/site_seeing.html
::

20 May 2008 - 4:00pm
Jeffrey D. Gimzek
2007

thanks man !

can we post this on the iXda site someplace for other peeps to snag ?

jd

On May 20, 2008, at 1:50 PM, Luke Wroblewski wrote:

> http://www.lukew.com/ff/img/member_ixda.gif
>
> On May 20, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Jeff Gimzek wrote:
>
>>
>> didnt someone make some iXda badges to put up on one's site to link
>> to iXda.org ?
>>
>> If not, I am going to do some, so speak up if you can save me 20
>> minutes !
>>
>> jd

- -

Jeffrey D. Gimzek | Senior User Experience Designer

http://www.glassdoor.com

20 May 2008 - 11:01pm
Elizabeth Bacon
2003

Hey there Jeff et al.,

The Board is tackling brand issues, including access to logos and
usage thereof, imminently. We'll make sure they're generally
available as we coordinate ourselves going forward. Thanks for
keeping them safe in the meantime, Luke!

Please also note that our organization, the Interaction Design
Association should be referred to as "IxDA" (not "iXda") if'n
you want to abbreviate it. Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Liz (IxDA VP)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=29253

22 May 2008 - 1:39am
Jeffrey D. Gimzek
2007

but X marks the interaXtion

i guess i will fix my links.

i made a smaller badge also:
http://www.jdgimzek.com/images/ixda.gif

Luke's took up too many pixels.

On May 20, 2008, at 9:01 PM, Elizabeth Bacon wrote:
> Hey there Jeff et al.,
>
> The Board is tackling brand issues, including access to logos and
> usage thereof, imminently. We'll make sure they're generally
> available as we coordinate ourselves going forward. Thanks for
> keeping them safe in the meantime, Luke!
>
> Please also note that our organization, the Interaction Design
> Association should be referred to as "IxDA" (not "iXda") if'n
> you want to abbreviate it. Thanks! :)
>
> Cheers,
> Liz (IxDA VP)

--

Jeff Gimzek | Senior User Experience Designer

jeff at glassdoor.com | www.glassdoor.com

22 May 2008 - 6:46am
SemanticWill
2007

Elizabeth,

While the board tackles the issue of branding and usage - could you consider
and give guidance to Local groups that:
1. Need to know the rules of usage
2. Need to know how to use the logo relative to a local groups promotion of
local activities
3. Use of a real logo (not gif), as in an AI or EPS version for posters,
Evite or going posts to promote local events
4. Style guide

I know in the past we played fast and loose with the logo - but for instance
- how to promote IxDA DC -- can we make a local group logo based on the main
org logo? How do we do that?

Thanks,
W

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Jeff Gimzek <listserv at jdgimzek.com> wrote:

>
>
> but X marks the interaXtion
>
> i guess i will fix my links.
>
> i made a smaller badge also:
> http://www.jdgimzek.com/images/ixda.gif
>
> Luke's took up too many pixels.
>
> On May 20, 2008, at 9:01 PM, Elizabeth Bacon wrote:
>
>> Hey there Jeff et al.,
>>
>> The Board is tackling brand issues, including access to logos and
>> usage thereof, imminently. We'll make sure they're generally
>> available as we coordinate ourselves going forward. Thanks for
>> keeping them safe in the meantime, Luke!
>>
>> Please also note that our organization, the Interaction Design
>> Association should be referred to as "IxDA" (not "iXda") if'n
>> you want to abbreviate it. Thanks! :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Liz (IxDA VP)
>>
>
>

22 May 2008 - 8:25am
Josh Seiden
2003

Will,

You're right to point out that we need this. Any volunteers want to
work on it?

JS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=29253

22 May 2008 - 8:36am
SemanticWill
2007

Josh,

I have a decent amount of branding/identity experience in the past -- and,
if the board permits, I could draft an identity brief and send it to the
board for review with style and usage guidelines. Might take about a week
for the complete proposal.

Let me know offline.

Thanks!
W.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Josh Seiden <joshseiden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will,
>
> You're right to point out that we need this. Any volunteers want to
> work on it?
>
> JS
>
>
>

Syndicate content Get the feed