JOB: Client Service Manager | Hong Kong | HeathWallace (HK) Ltd. | Full-time
8 Jul 2008 - 7:37pm
*Client Services Manager, Hong Kong*
To support the growth of our business in Asia Pacific, HeathWallace is
looking for a seasoned Client Services
Manager. This is a challenging regional role with the mission to develop,
plan, and deliver user-centric online
solutions for our clients in Asia Pacific. In addition to being an integral
resource for the Hong Kong office, the
role will work closely with the team in UK to deliver the appropriate
solutions to clients. This role will also be
responsible to help drive business development activities for Asia Pacific.
The Client Services Manager is required to run projects, manage / develop
client relationships and help drive
business development activities:
*Account management & business consultation
- Capture and analyze business requirements from clients (existing and
prospective) and assist clients to develop and articulate their online
strategy, objectives and priorities.
- Develop appropriate methodology and approach to delivering tailored
solutions for clients utilizing HeathWallace in-house expertise and those of
- Apply user-centered design principles to help develop client solutions.
*Project management *
- Develop project plan and co-ordinate with internal resources such as
design and development
- Manage relationship with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Lead the delivery of projects to clients ensuring integrity of solution
as well as client satisfaction
Business development *
- Help drive HeathWallace business development strategy and plans and
co-ordination with UK team as appropriate.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to existing and new clients to
support pitches and tenders.
*Experience and Skills
- 4 to 6 years of project and account management experience in new media
and/or marketing, preferably in financial services context and with agency
- Strong experience with conducting user research & user experience
analysis, and developing information architecture for internet and intranet
- Excellent knowledge of internet design and build practices, including
knowledge of web usability & accessibility.
- Good knowledge on web technologies and their application to create
- Exceptional presentation and writing skills.
- Financial services experience an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project,
Adobe Illustrator, Visio.
- Good understanding and passion for working with the Internet and new
*Other Skills Required
- Cultural adaptability: ability to work with different culture.
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written English is required (native
level). Other languages such as Mandarin are preferred but not essential.
- Persuasiveness, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
- Highly reliable; ability to assume responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and ability to innovate.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
HeathWallace is a UK-based digital design and development agency specialized
in delivering effective online
solutions for global financial services firms and other leading brands in
Europe, Asia and North America.
Since end 2004, HeathWallace has experienced a steady inflow of projects
from its international clients for
their Asia Pacific businesses. It also recognizes that there are several
other opportunities in the Asia Pacific
region for HeathWallace to pursue due to its strong track record and
specialist know-how with designing and
developing websites for leading global brands especially those in financial
As a result, HeathWallace has established a branch office in Hong Kong since
November 2006 in order to
better serve its existing clients as well as to pursue new opportunities in
the Asia Pacific region.