Senior Web Design and Development- Hercules (East Bay) - Aquent/Recruiter - Full-time Ongoing Contract
10 Jul 2008 - 10:17am
We're looking for a creative, enthusiastic Senior Web Designer who can hand
code in HTML in their sleep. We also need someone who has decent working
rock-star! Take this chance to design AND and bring your work to life!
What you'll be doing specifically is designing and developing content pages,
banner ads, ad response forms, and assorted special projects as they arise.
Your front-end development skills need to be top-notch in this position and
an understanding of the user experience and U.I. design is essential.
Qualified candidates must also have experience working with content
management systems and databases for sites including portal technology.
- B.A. Graphic Design, Web Design, Art, Communications or related
- 5+ years experience designing websites and all types of interactive
projects including banner ads, forms, flash movies, ecommerce, html emails.
- Corporate experience is helpful.
- Front end development skills including hand coding of html and solid
- Fluent in all design and development software including the Adobe suite of
- Database driven site experience essential along with experience on content
- Solid communication skills and ability to interact with clients and
This position is set to start July 21st but we will be flexible for the
right individual understanding that if you have the skills listed you may
already be working!