I have a new role in a growing mobile handset UI design team, offering
an opportunity to work on exciting & market leading mobile experiences.
The contract role is predominantly based in Battersea area in London.
Apply directly by email to me.
Job Title UI Designer
Key Objectives / Deliverables
* Produce innovative & usable user centred mobile design solutions
* Design both application & integrated handset experiences on
* Design industry-leading solutions whilst developing and
maintaining well-rounded UI guidelines.
* Responsible for the design, prototype and implement changes to
UI flows, use cases, scenarios
* Responsible for the visual review of design for conformance to
* Work with the global community in developing an integrated
creative programs for handset UI
* Create and maintain design guideline documentation (UI Style
guides, design guidelines)
* Bring innovation, quality and drive for teamwork to the user
* Manage usability briefs with external Usability testing agencies
* Convert all business requirement s for the products into
tangible design solutions including all relevant documentation,
wireframe designs etc...
* Gather design requirements develop a creative program that
delivers against product and customer needs whilst developing and
upholding UE guidelines.
* Work with marketing communications and other internal and
external marketing departments to ensure cross-company design
integration and commonality where possible and where required
* Be a champion of consistency & quality of the users experience
* 2 + years visual design experience in a mobile and new media
* Visio/ Omnigraffle Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks and
other associated graphic creation and optimisation techniques.
* Practical experience of running and implementing a user centred
* Managing usability testing findings into the design process
Essential * Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel.)
* 1 + years experience designing products for small screen
devices/ proprietary operating systems.
* Proven ability to execute to task and deliver on time.
Essential * Team player
* Thorough attention to detail Essential * A personal
approach that values attention to detail, clear communication and
sensitivity to time-scale and branding issues
* A good level of effective communication skills - both verbal and
* Achievement of goals through team working both functionally and
* Ability to lead by example, Ability to communicate effectively
to, and win buy in from, senior management
Academic & Technical Background
* Design or HCI related degree
This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison 3G UK Limited. Hutchison 3G UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3885486. Registered Office
Hutchison House, 5 Hester Road, Battersea, London, SW11 4AN.
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email