JOB: Interaction Designer : Chicago + San Jose : Visde : Full Time
20 Aug 2008 - 5:30pm
Hello All -
We are currently looking to expand our team, both in Chicago and San Jose:
Visde seeks an Interaction Designer who has the ability to quickly grasp and
distill highly complex matters into clean
The Interaction designer will be responsible for researching, designing and
prototyping user experiences, creating design mockups, wireframes, flows and
writing documentation required for proper implementation.
- A passion for good design and incorporating innovative technologies.
- Relentless attention to detail and the ability to quickly grasp and
distill highly complex matters.
- Ability to create wireframes, taskflows and UI specifications.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced Degree in Design, HCI or equivalent.
- Assist with User Research and Usability Testing.
- Experience designing applications, online and otherwise.
- Expert knowledge of User-Centered Design principles.
- Demonstrate fluency with Adobe Creative Suite or other designers tools.
- Experience with Flash as a prototyping tool a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Comfortable working in loosely structured organization.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight
If interested, please email us a brief cover letter (please be specific
about why you thing you are a great fit), resume (PDF only),
blog link (if you have one) and link to your online portfolio (include this
in your resume).
Please note no relocation expenses will be offered for this position.
Visde is unable to work with 3rd Parties or Agencies or Sponsor H1-B visa at